Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cooled down crossword clue.
"Cooled down" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Show appreciation at a poetry slam
- New-'timey' short-video app
- H.S. course whose textbooks are full of solutions
- "I ___ Feeling" (2009 chart-topper)
- When repeated, workout class instruction
- Big name in the frozen aisle
- Eponymous town in southeastern Connecticut
- Water-plant grazer
- Phone company that became a mega-conglomerate
- Mexican beer brand
Crossword clues of the day
- Things written off
- What some coffee menus list as 'misto'
- Catalysts, as of change
- Call to action
- Austronesian transportation invention
- Turn-of-the-century Oldsmobiles
- Wall-E's love in "Wall-E"
- Global justice phenomenon sprung from a 2006 Myspace post by Tarana Burke
- The ultimate scholarship
- Capital with the University of The South Pacific