Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Cool it!' crossword clue.
"'Cool it!'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Minimal preventative
- Quite an achievement
- Cheerios' corny cousin
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Part of many partnership names
- Sharer of emceeing
Crossword clues of the day
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- Size in a lingerie shop
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Seemed pleased
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- 'All Things Considered' host Shapiro
- 2000 Beatles album ... or its peak position on Billboard
- "Westworld" genre, informally
- Time-honored sayings
- Runs interference for the offense?