Cooks throw tea into it to make trouble!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cooks throw tea into it to make trouble! crossword clue.
"Cooks throw tea into it to make trouble!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cross section pulled back to reveal hidden entrance
- Quite right — heart is fluttering
- Row about large impact noise
- Heavy individual with sour disposition
- Name ship after James Joyce?
- Spread measures of drink for one who can't hold it?
- No good playing it safe before having a hearty meal
- Note on wine that's no longer fresh
- Mess is complete after carnival emptied out
- Mob on boundary with some beer
Crossword clues of the day
- U.S. govt.-backed security
- Minnesota's state bird
- ___, Larry, and Curly (the Three Stooges)
- Sumo wrestler's robe
- Modern health risks, for short
- Leaves at a restaurant?
- Frodo's first cousin (mother's side) and second cousin (father's side)
- Proofreader's marking
- Painter of melting clocks
- Colossal, as a film