Cooks, as spinach
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cooks, as spinach crossword clue.
"Cooks, as spinach" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the American-style crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Typically tricolored ice cream dessert
- Available without a prescription: Abbr.
- Co-founder of the N.A.A.C.P. and author of "The Souls of Black Folk"
- Football punt
- Refusing to understand
- Industry impacted by the podcasting boom
- Relationship of the circled letters to the apt words they connect to in this puzzle
- Cheer at a Latin American soccer game
- Plump up, as a pillow
- Arranged fancily, as hair
Crossword clues of the day
- Maker of spongy toy darts
- Airport group with X-ray machines: Abbr.
- Salad fixings ... and what you'll find aptly hidden in puzzle rows 4, 6 and 10
- Agrees without saying a word
- Red condiment for a burger
- Contents of a shaker pair
- Mind-blowingly awesome
- Unrefined sort
- 1989 Spike Lee title offering good, if vague, advice
- Bugs that make tunnels