Cooked in oil
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cooked in oil crossword clue.
"Cooked in oil" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- To be mulled over
- Extremely slow speed
- Part of a Christmas song route
- 1971 title role for Charlton Heston, with "the"
- '___ the Wild' (2007 Emile Hirsch film)
- When "Roseanne" aired for most of its original run: Abbr.
- Birthdays and weddings, for example
- Eye-fooling canvases
- Goddess depicted with horns
- Nintendo rival
Crossword clues of the day
- What a student studies for
- Seedy hangout ... or a hint to finishing four Across answers in this puzzle
- Sunken ship explorer
- Totally finished
- What the Uxbridge and South Ruislip constituency is for Boris
- Creative influence
- Music recordings that can be stored in racks and towers: Abbr.
- Before getting squeezed round back of cupboard, leaning to one side
- Put back in the oven
- Sought a Senate seat, say