Cooked in oil
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cooked in oil crossword clue.
"Cooked in oil" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Musketeers or Stooges
- Something whose popularity dies down quickly
- Band that's one larger than a duo
- Reverse, as a computer operation
- 1997 U2 album whose title is also a music genre
- 'Picnic' playwright
- Siblings' daughters
- Group of three
- TV journalist named anchor of 'CBS Evening News' in 2019
- Not completely shut, like a door
Crossword clues of the day
- Sandwich name made up of the initials of its ingredients
- TV journalist who anchored 'ABC World News' and '20/20'
- Work with dough
- Gets on in years
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Animal with 'red' and 'white-tailed' species
- Coin toss call
- Compass point
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'