Cook, one seen in bars, left out and drinking hard
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cook, one seen in bars, left out and drinking hard crossword clue.
"Cook, one seen in bars, left out and drinking hard" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Jolly male's fine disembarking from transport
- PM once was disheartened and upset leaving country
- Real trouble checking temperature in the future
- Test about old city den in books
- Unique, like an empty House of Lords?
- Large animal in New York city
- Look back over end of story with these
- Evil criminal left cinema
- Sport welcomes leading African-American goddess
- Touring Spain first, one travelling light
- Comedian Sykes
- Dispensers of 20s
- Like fresh brownies
- Ancient German
- Shirts and blouses
- Roger of 'Cheers'
- Abolitionist who was the first person executed for treason in the United States
- Platform on a stage
- Key above Caps Lock
- What one might say after figuring out what the answers to the starred clues have in common?