Cook, for one, likely to be captured by murderer
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cook, for one, likely to be captured by murderer crossword clue.
"Cook, for one, likely to be captured by murderer" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Key is large, also
- Note empty gag before long humorous verse
- Follow start of the track event
- Scratch the Spanish coin
- White flower in back of a laboratory
- Making allowances for a bishop working out
- No wise Native American
- Regret keeping 1.10 in English money
- Passionate old flame given a commendation
- Reportedly hunted for stretch of land
- 2020 Daytime Emmy nominee Navarro
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Remain patiently
- Chris in the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
- Retractable feature of Wolverine
- All __ again (one more time)
- Hoard money
- Extend, as a subscription
Crossword clues of the day
- Father of Saint, Psalm, North, and Chicago West
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- One of the components of an M.L.B. Triple Crown
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Abbr. in a discount bin
- Send out, as sound waves
- Approves, for short