Contrived plot device in a play or novel
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Contrived plot device in a play or novel crossword clue.
"Contrived plot device in a play or novel" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Drink deeply and thirstily
- Second city of Syria
- Give way in a forum to another speaker
- Place of wickedness: gambling joint
- First WWI battle (1917) to deploy tanks successfully
- Pilferer or pickpocket, for instance
- At full stretch or top speed
- ---- Murphy, WWII hero and movie star
- Recurring theme
- Lay to rest
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- Be certain about
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- Broadcast award
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
Crossword clues of the day
- Dinnertime annoyance
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- Opposite of hard, in cheese terminology
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Minutes taken up