Conservative lied at first — now in trouble, the buffoon
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Conservative lied at first — now in trouble, the buffoon crossword clue.
"Conservative lied at first — now in trouble, the buffoon" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Missing worker catches mad cow disease
- Even Daley's twisting and turning is brought to a standstill
- Fairly loud animal?
- Popular account: English royal abdicated over a breach
- Judge impounding European bank
- Fitter of crown for the king?
- Australian city's extremely sorry cartoonist is sacked
- Group of prominent scientists support writer's blocks
- I left serious old building without perfume
- Warning soldiers after cry of surprise
Crossword clues of the day
- What baba ghanouj is often served with
- Large briny body of water
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- Hit the books
- Stage name for rapper Tracy Lauren Marrow
- Grabber in an arcade machine
- 'Honor Thy Father' author
- "___ have promises to keep, and miles to go …": Robert Frost
- Protagonist in the "Twilight" books