Conflicted, paired off to maintain attention
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Conflicted, paired off to maintain attention crossword clue.
"Conflicted, paired off to maintain attention" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Change after a boxing match, as soldiers may be ordered
- Travel protected by explosive weapon
- Wait to eat a Malaysian dish
- Woman's meeting daughter in crowd
- Gun shop price war may show value of money
- Prepare war orders for Flying Squad
- Tongue's fur due for scraping
- Went for a drive; may it have been clocked?
- Give one's view, nothing long
- Needing exercise, one circles a furlong
- Flat-headed fastener
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- Olay alternative
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- Emulate Romeo and Juliet
- Question following a dramatic pause
- 'Back to the Future' teen