Community police department arrest lecturer, famous among students of mathematics
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Community police department arrest lecturer, famous among students of mathematics crossword clue.
"Community police department arrest lecturer, famous among students of mathematics" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Precious type of hammer or a blade
- Takes head off writer for making a point
- In a gas way, this scientist has a number that sounds a lot like an avocado?
- Artistic impressions get chins wrong
- Relative coming back from Switzerland after university to observe state? Unfortunately, that's not the case!
- Broad inlets and banks in Bantry nowadays
- Arraign a criminal in relation to the cultivated land
- PI in Chantilly taken captive by one dropping a line
- With this, one can pick and choose fare at the last minute around California? That's right!
- Similar to 24 across having father from Oxford, a city with Syrians spending pounds?
- Jungle predator's sound
- Business bigwig, briefly
- Paul, in Rome
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Prehistoric beast, informally
- Lunar phenomenon
- Severe consequence
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Leather with a napped surface