Comical cleric destined to take on the right
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Comical cleric destined to take on the right crossword clue.
"Comical cleric destined to take on the right" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Keying errors dame made from form, for example
- During demo, jihadis display sign of feeling
- Freakishly odd stones are a fairground attraction
- Longest in bats for just one run
- Officer who will cherish organisation's resources
- Run? Strangely, yes and no
- Didn't pursue report of second reservation
- Controversial reason for electronic crime, perhaps
- … bonus almost certain before it's over
- Family embracing headstrong daughter fail spectacularly
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter 'c' to soften its pronunciation
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Three-pointers propelled by a FOOT
- Question following a dramatic pause
- NFL whistle blower
- Skillfully done
- "___ So Sweet to Trust in Jesus" (hymn)
- 'Why not,' in texts
- Law school course
Crossword clues of the day
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- Hours spent by the pool at the nudist club?
- John or Jane in court
- Flat-headed fastener
- Like a wild party
- Sailor's creations, or speed measure
- Swanky hotel offering
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Duck's dwelling
- Keogh plan alternative