College in Trim near IT has debts - the type synonymous with the bookmakers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the College in Trim near IT has debts - the type synonymous with the bookmakers crossword clue.
"College in Trim near IT has debts - the type synonymous with the bookmakers" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Pay more for holiday by opening papers
- Organisation has no money to open negotiations for type of horses
- Went through the numbers with the paper girl from the start
- No hints in Christian name from us?
- Someone knowing the rights and wrongs of test, in a manner of speaking, found in Cloud
- A ward for half of those in 17 down
- Republican party welcomes awful shift for the present
- Passover in Split and not at home
- Fourth Estate finally taken in by summaries coming out of the biscuit factory
- Free's albums?