Cold type from summit in Nice heading off to Cork
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cold type from summit in Nice heading off to Cork crossword clue.
"Cold type from summit in Nice heading off to Cork" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Squash, for example, stuffed with one shoulder end of meat that's a lot more like venison
- Educationalist produced review consumed by parishioners
- Beckons a criminal behind view to take precautions (5,3'1,4)
- Jerk gets drug from Oriental figure living in America
- English novel revamped with professional cover
- Garland returns to trio in Dixieland
- Show off War Horse - the type that's not well done
- Crazy tips for Adam 'n' Eve after awful sin
- Bank's cash machine staff
- Advice for crossing a minefield from individuals following guard dogs around (5,3'1,4)