Cold, like a man on board?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cold, like a man on board? crossword clue.
"Cold, like a man on board?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Idiot with new pay cut, work up and down
- Trekker's blessing for start of route, or developing plans for diversion
- Potter actor underwater?
- Joiner in seat wearing garment, a certain style
- Newspaper, i did you say?
- Sentence like wordplay?
- Bloke eating last of butter before cheese
- Miss trial, or slam into prison with Spooner?
- Broadcaster I attack, one in African country
- Standards judged to be sad, then sadder, so to speak?
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- It's cast, so they say
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Table payments
- Images you can click on
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- For sure, for short
- Happy tail movements
Crossword clues of the day
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Performer who never speaks
- Role for Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto
- Jury service, for one
- Line in a spreadsheet
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Expensive violin
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Pies, in the silent era