Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer crossword clue.
"Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One German scientist contracted to meet another one and another
- Restaurant preserves distinctive character
- Shameful attempt to steal answer books
- Rude sailor visiting priest during period of sexual excitement
- Vegetable in barge converted into fat
- Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it
- Lad combining moves in display of agility
- Seaweed turned into household implement
- Accommodation for Swift in prison? About time!
- Device for stopping movement of barrel on slope