Coastal road (some might say) is capital
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Coastal road (some might say) is capital crossword clue.
"Coastal road (some might say) is capital" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gridlock on motorway going west — go east
- Saw in here money raised by cast?
- City in retreat — Coventry wingers showing good form
- Very short, my youngsters
- Red colour largely visible amongst evidence of fire
- Head of state is stock market malefactor? No way!
- Relatively famous broadcaster
- Tragically timeless in role set here
- American star wearing nothing upstaged by a furry animal
- One repeatedly fired from EastEnders
- Place on display
- Virginia Woolf novel with interludes set on a beach
- "Weekend Update" show, in brief
- Triple-decker cookie brand
- Corner ___ (phrase suggested by the circled letters)
- Calvin Klein's Eternity, e.g.
- Recommend highly
- It's at the southern end of the Caspian Sea
- Naturally present at birth
- Get leftovers ready