Coached for tense speech
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Coached for tense speech crossword clue.
"Coached for tense speech" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Bookie verified deposit in European city
- Trendy place for computer figures
- Unfinished public house is bound to encounter resistance from guarantor
- Novelist releases Nits from The Mouse-Like Rodent?
- Provokes popular conurbations with no institute
- Those generally drunk sing badly
- Resonantly drops rate for leggy types
- Motivation for comedian to reach out to offer advice to take it easy on road tour
- Bulgar or sage from Las Vegas?
- Every second character turning up in Memento is a shirty type
- Score of three on a par five
- One of the original two Gatorade flavors
- Extremely excited, in modern lingo
- Legendary print maker
- Egg-producing organ
- Drummond who writes 'The Pioneer Woman Cooks' cookbooks
- Get ready to go out
- Single-named New Age keyboardist
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- Tavern menu heading