Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Clumsy sorts crossword clue.
"Clumsy sorts" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- TV journalist who anchored 'ABC World News' and '20/20'
- TV journalist named anchor of 'CBS Evening News' in 2019
- Cross words
- Musketeers or Stooges
- River that, with the Neisse, forms the German-Polish border
- Work with dough
- Supporter's ribbon
- Jay who retired from 'The Tonight Show'
- Design detail
- Sandwich name made up of the initials of its ingredients
Crossword clues of the day
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'
- Shakespeare title character whose last name is Montague
- Before, to Shakespeare
- 1997 U2 album whose title is also a music genre
- Swearing-in response
- Start over with
- PC drive insert
- Not completely shut, like a door
- Reverse, as a computer operation
- Underground part of a plant