Clumsily touch, like a dog would
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Clumsily touch, like a dog would crossword clue.
"Clumsily touch, like a dog would" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One-time backup for Bob Dylan that performed 'Chest Fever' at Woodstock 50 years ago
- Grand in scope
- Ginger ales and colas, for example
- 'What's ___ for me?'
- 'I'm going to give you a ___ of my mind!'
- Klutzy person's remark
- 180° from WNW: Abbr.
- Space aliens: Abbr.
- Crocodile, cockatoo, or koala
- Look impolitely
Crossword clues of the day
- Half-dozen prefix
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- '__ I Go to Sleep'; Nicole Kidman movie
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Disperse in everwidening circles
- Give in, so to speak
- John Dye's 'Touched by an Angel' role
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- One with superhuman powers