Clue to new gains lost
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Clue to new gains lost crossword clue.
"Clue to new gains lost" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Devoted group having bearing in the end on old city with an intellectual refinement
- Two coppers, the last insulted by loveable figure with a bow
- Kay loses the head with Herb in the doghouse
- Where you might find the players from the start?
- Presumably, what can be distilled in spirit from the Duke of York, or is that still illegal?
- Characters amidst gallant supporters from The Hill
- What's between my ears is mine?
- Leave port served up around Little Christmas
- Sign of infection on the rise in marsupials
- Concealed by EPA interested in sign of something distressing
- Hard-to-beat Wii Sports character
- ___ Campus (women-centric publication)
- Rock singer with Poison who finished seventh on season 3 of 'The Masked Singer' as the Banana
- Band of criminals
- Intergalactic sci-fi subgenre
- Small pesky fly
- Ready to be poured into a beer glass
- Cushions on gymnasium floors
- Sections of a song or sonnet
- Work ___ (industrious trait)
Crossword clues of the day
- Kitchen item for washing greens
- Role (or, when backward, actress) in 'The Color Purple'
- Wood that repels clothes moths
- Snapchat and TikTok, for two
- Berets and bonnets
- Morning host Kelly who was once on 'All My Children'
- Former ABC News anchor Donaldson
- Nightclothes sometimes also worn during quarantine, for short
- It might include a list of side items
- Detective Diaz on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'