Closure of pub in old hamlet somehow put on hold
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Closure of pub in old hamlet somehow put on hold crossword clue.
"Closure of pub in old hamlet somehow put on hold" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Drug used in game turned up in sweet
- Water found in edges of Charlie's hat
- Shopkeeper kneading her bread round remains of fire
- Team getting victory launched revolutionary air-to-air missile
- Dictator imprisoning Sudanese leader in warehouse
- Traditional story about collecting a penny tax in Anglo-Saxon England
- Like retired Victorian PM maybe after a 13?
- Small drink that's for shooting party's guide in Scotland
- Noah may be relaxed about source of gopher wood
- Cop guarding god leaving hospital in Texas city