Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Closely joined crossword clue.
"Closely joined" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- Meal often made in a slow cooker
- Minutes taken up
- Opposite of hard, in cheese terminology
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- ___ out a meager existence (barely get by)
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
Crossword clues of the day
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Be certain about
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Craft store inventory