Closed with rite in unusual order, like monks in monastery
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Closed with rite in unusual order, like monks in monastery crossword clue.
"Closed with rite in unusual order, like monks in monastery" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- For example, interrupting tardy representative
- Elected with no change in Washington, pure and simple
- Figurative expressions translated by 11, 21, and 27, say, apart from first page
- Resisted leader of flock repeatedly going outside closed circle
- Religious alliance in turbulent age he and you'll put together
- Religious aid on which one can count
- American throne for English king
- Like some puzzles in mathematics
- A lover of priestess carrying cross for great king
- Role for Catholic woman once in charade — a con, essentially
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Pies, in the silent era
- Poetic time of day
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Confection container
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear