Close or almost even in a race or competition
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Close or almost even in a race or competition crossword clue.
"Close or almost even in a race or competition" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Book ban rescinded by one leader of congregation
- Berlin is its capital
- Fitting and appropriate
- So enthusiastic, corruptly agree best contract
- The norm
- A particular dark time to sustain a casual relationship
- Men's angle is (anag) — nonsensical
- Miniaturised state introduces new poor quality of sound reproduction
- Portrayed a character in a movie
- Sound from a sheep meadow
Crossword clues of the day
- Weaken — sieve
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- Father and Son: son goes off to be an author
- Satirical drawing
- Hospital areas where surgeries take place: Abbr.
- Relating to large masses may be called wisdom
- Malfoy who antagonized his classmate Harry Potter
- Bad-tempered Greek that hurt you early on
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
- Old lawman to carry personal protection