Close match in which one retires
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Close match in which one retires crossword clue.
"Close match in which one retires" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Men finally treat distressed yak
- Community with spirit but not much else?
- Eve fan has broken down in refuge
- Cutting tool that's light?
- Adult vice that's accepted
- See exercises for extended stride
- Look courageous, captivating English hearts
- Rum brought back from Buckland Down
- Crude types? They work well!
- Good after a drink to be getting on