Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Close-knit group crossword clue.
"Close-knit group" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 4 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Marked by opposite extremes
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- Quite an achievement
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Modest skirt
- Cheerios' corny cousin
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- What you'd rather not hear
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
Crossword clues of the day
- Certain chamber ensemble
- Minimal preventative
- Low humming noise
- Baroque stringed instrument
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Part of many partnership names
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Swahili boss