Close and terribly hot around where we live
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Close and terribly hot around where we live crossword clue.
"Close and terribly hot around where we live" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It shows popular autocrat taking first time off
- Weird one tucked into end bits found on little piggies?
- Verification is essential to clause ceding title
- One's embarrassed to involve woman in smear
- Against the rules to have one buried in the neighbourhood
- French philosopher who thought SS created mayhem
- Nettle or grass?
- Strong drink makes bishop up for it
- It helps to heal and keeps you from running
- Red hot tape turned out to be highly informative porn!
- Rejected, as a Congressional bill
- Tries to win the hand of
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- Regarding last of houses
- French name often given to pet poodles
- 'Blimey, that's not right!' after drain almost gives way
- ___ v. Ferguson (Supreme Court decision essentially overruled by Brown v. Board of Education)
- Time to take first steps, maybe
- Yes, saw a Cambodian for treatment for a very long time
- Make the world a better place
Crossword clues of the day
- Very shamefaced about time in order
- On-screen control
- No way! Preposterous one won't face up to reality
- Department of France on the Bay of Biscay
- Protein-rich vegetable
- End of many university names
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- Genre for Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance
- Detroit Piston and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2009
- Violently beating ill-wisher inside — how mad can you get?