Clip of kid going to hospital for operations? She expects to get hot drinks in such places!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Clip of kid going to hospital for operations? She expects to get hot drinks in such places! crossword clue.
"Clip of kid going to hospital for operations? She expects to get hot drinks in such places!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ulster bus lane potentially is not fit for purpose
- Turns up Virgil used it endlessly to sign out of total necessity
- Leader of Nigeria, Australia, Russia and Pacific Nation?
- It's a moveable feast for Daisy's relative following Oriental paper for 24 hours
- Herb that's trimmed along with a minimum of wasabi in pig meat produced by those in the news
- Miss Holiday is no longer in fashion
- Knocks back endless champagne on public transport provided it's outside the city
- Introduces Ozzy Osbourne's discography after five from the start of Oklahoma and Love by The Cult
- The result of examination by detectives surrounding Saigon building
- Hacks producing leader columns and a fair amount of those in 1 down
- Temporary refuge
- Conserve made from oranges
- Lodge brothers with an antlered logo
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- Devices relied upon to a high degree?
- Hurdle for an aspiring atty.
- Poet who wrote "I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree"
- Part of island in Caribbean captured by the French
- Lass in evil misbehaving?
- Lack enough food
Crossword clues of the day
- Homes with wheels
- Admit, as a guest
- Ecology, e.g.: Abbr.
- Message in Morse code, maybe
- ''But then again . . .''
- Can't hold back laughter while performing, say ... or a hint to the circled letters
- Spiritual advice to Moses in warehouse
- ''Something similar happened to me''
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- ''Beats me''