Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cleveland's waters crossword clue.
"Cleveland's waters" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Armenia's capital
- Moderate running pace
- Amorphous mass
- Electric-meter measurement
- Sound made by touching goblets
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Mail-in contest submission
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
Crossword clues of the day
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Quaint farewells
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Tasting like an omelet