Claims no knowledge of
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Claims no knowledge of crossword clue.
"Claims no knowledge of" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
Crossword clues of the day
- Label above a Gail Collins or David Brooks column on nytimes.com
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- British goodbyes
- Flavoring in a shaker
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- Asian wasteland
- Piece of footwear that's worn on snowy days
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.