City once known as Madras
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the City once known as Madras crossword clue.
"City once known as Madras" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What, according to Churchill, ran from Stettin to Trieste
- Divided island in the eastern Mediterranean
- Inland sea fed by the Volga and the Terek
- Building hosting the Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg
- Landscape feature at the centre of Dealey Plaza, Dallas in 1963
- Port city in southern Cyprus
- The capital of Texas
- Former name of New York
- Musician otherwise known as Cherilyn Sarkisian
- Billy __, musician whose albums include Talking with the Taxman About Poetry
Crossword clues of the day
- 2000 Beatles album ... or its peak position on Billboard
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- What you'd rather not hear
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Iowa college
- Daydreamy state
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film