City known as the "Arab capital" of Israel
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the City known as the "Arab capital" of Israel crossword clue.
"City known as the "Arab capital" of Israel" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Devonshire abbey known for its fortified wine
- Wendy __ OBE, poet who imagined making cocoa for Kingsley Amis?
- Joan __, Spanish surrealist
- Engineer who received the first transatlantic radio signal on 12 December 1901
- Historic library in Perth, Scotland
- Mollusc known in South African as perlemoen
- Agatha Christie character who has been played by John Malkovich and David Suchet
- Cricketer's wife in whose name the Lord's ground 'goes red' once a year
- Industrial region of western Germany
- Type of aunt who might be found on the pages of a tabloid newspaper?
- Popular puzzle game with a 5x6 board
- Not as sharp as possible
- Quick flashes
- Onetime member of the record industry's Big Four
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- Tavern menu heading
- First ''Escalator'' user
- Like many chilled lattes
- Song title following the lyric "Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli ..."
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
Crossword clues of the day
- BAKED CAKE PREFERENCE FOR MANY
- One being asked for donations, often
- One with lots of pull?
- Score of three on a par five
- Single-named New Age keyboardist
- Keeps changing one's mind
- Protected waters
- Not-so-fast rate
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon