Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Chimps, e.g. crossword clue.
"Chimps, e.g." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Government assistance
- Check-in information
- Something named for Victoria
- Source of government revenue
- __-century furniture
- Dice pastime with dragons, for short
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor who played in the N.F.L.
- Place to plant hit in stomach — it hurts to fight
- Like in Le Monde, new setter makes a start
- Bribe — a dark bench (anag)
Crossword clues of the day
- Mission name in "The Martian"
- Change in Cuba
- " ... you know the rest"
- Early 20th-century avant-garde art movement
- What Dalí wasn't called
- What the tired might take
- Rides boats, dropping ecstasy with miscreants
- A short stretch of time criminal tries to reduce gradually
- Give much less than one's best
- Extremely important