Chief in charge of what's on the agenda
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Chief in charge of what's on the agenda crossword clue.
"Chief in charge of what's on the agenda" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Some characters cannot tolerate popular name in Germany
- Two coppers, the last insulted by loveable figure with a bow
- Concealed by EPA interested in sign of something distressing
- Being the greatest Bond taking direction from those with charisma
- Characters amidst gallant supporters from The Hill
- Father consumes starters, entr?es and with very little money in old Paris - an alternative to consomm?
- Meatier stews from Muslim lands
- Return the favour to swimmer retaining record
- Removed sod from sandstone in the French port
- Laotian from international version of The Apprentice
- Senior officer's principal aide and confidant
- That's my lot, eaten by swimmer of evil intent
- Dowser, traditionally using a forked stick
- Vessel to drive, empty, at reasonable lick
- Member's got nearly nowhere
- Speak about march returning sooner or later
- Crazy for health food
- Cancelled, as a NASA launch
- Mad days out involving Roger in sitcom
Crossword clues of the day
- America turned into one of its states — not smart!
- Unacknowledged barrier to career advancement
- Northern European permitted to enter, dancing
- Silent film comedy star, d. 1966
- Certain fairway club
- Not obviously ill, wanting mother never to meet
- Gee preceder
- Just barely manage
- Puts through beta testing
- Passage for big hill and little Dickensian in river