Cherished ambition: go out with Hillary
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cherished ambition: go out with Hillary crossword clue.
"Cherished ambition: go out with Hillary" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Outstanding old rugby player
- Church with substantial harvest crop
- Sauce from copper with famous daughter
- Spend penny - allowed to go in river!
- More pungent port
- Garment one bought at last
- Fairy host disguised in shrub
- Academic takes vacation in small car
- An Italian city offers subtle charm
- Ducks in horses area in commotion