Check when definite
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Check when definite crossword clue.
"Check when definite" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Warrant officer admits fighting in a crowd
- Lateness of sailors holding banquets
- License prepared to help mum
- Help in making out with good girls
- Religious rite gets agreement out of court
- Determined effort from exhausted group
- Invest in experience without resistance
- Diminished worth of pamphlet during performance
- Make believe there's agreement about poem
- Queue getting onto river boat
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Hoard money
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Opening (of opportunity?)
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Singers' covers on the radio
Crossword clues of the day
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Completes building site at college
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Performance delivered by an opera star