Certainly not going in the right direction, by the sound of it.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Certainly not going in the right direction, by the sound of it. crossword clue.
"Certainly not going in the right direction, by the sound of it." is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Don't do this. Keep your promise and you'll secure a pact from a percentage of them at least.
- You might need 1, 21 and 25 across to do this with exuberance.
- Might a trout and eel go round and round like this?
- A strong leader and hearty too, perhaps, with many layers.
- In the middle of the inspection, the promissory notes were found to be utterly implausible.
- Changeable fellow with unusually clean home.
- There's no turning back!
- It was a charmless Christmas for Josephine, in short, but she'll get some support from these.
- He postulates about the spout when they just need to get on with laying what's left.
- Have no fear hereafter in that place.
- Happy tail movements
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Catherine of "Schitt's Creek"
- Jury service, for one
- Performer who never speaks
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
Crossword clues of the day
- Was sloppy
- TiVo ancestor
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Images you can click on
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia