Cellar workers following soldiers home for tea
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cellar workers following soldiers home for tea crossword clue.
"Cellar workers following soldiers home for tea" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Critical appraisal for reserve about to take point
- The types who are put away for the future - the sort Humpty Dumpty and his ilk fell back on during hard times?
- Private left yard on the sly
- Dance party with band at the centre in violent ghetto
- Seems a mess or the seed of one?
- Cultivates the extremes of divine right of kings
- Local ticket seller admits handing capital to bank cashier?
- Young lady duly left in great distress
- Seedy types of tomatoes released to me
- Lifeless bar - the one journalist will be familiar with in due time
- "Weekend Update" show, in brief
- Film genre that includes "Moonlight" and "Call Me by Your Name"
- Passed-down history
- Watery carnival ride
- It's at the southern end of the Caspian Sea
- Make a dash for
- Some essential workers, for short
- Classic 1960 platinum-selling Miles Davis album
- Car to hail
- Thrilling carnival ride
Crossword clues of the day
- Hospital crisis areas: Abbr.
- Get leftovers ready
- Romantic carnival ride
- Virginia Woolf novel with interludes set on a beach
- Horsy carnival ride
- Like Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois Avenues, in Monopoly
- Rapper who forms one half of the duo Black Star
- Calvin Klein's Eternity, e.g.
- Shirt with a slogan, often
- Flag tossers, informally