Caught, unlike priests — in court, sort of
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Caught, unlike priests — in court, sort of crossword clue.
"Caught, unlike priests — in court, sort of" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Like some puzzles in mathematics
- Ecstasy among RC saints confused scriptwriter
- Monarch once put foot down on female party member?
- Resisted leader of flock repeatedly going outside closed circle
- Figurative expressions translated by 11, 21, and 27, say, apart from first page
- Follower of uniform writer of history?
- Like some big game one bungled in series
- Religious alliance in turbulent age he and you'll put together
- Elected with no change in Washington, pure and simple
- For example, interrupting tardy representative
- Images you can click on
- "___! Knock it off!"
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Regret in a big way
- Performer who never speaks
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Was sloppy
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Sprinkle with oil
- Expensive violin
- Bone on a barbecue rack