Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Carpentry peg crossword clue.
"Carpentry peg" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Premier Sunday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Mail-in contest submission
- Hot stuff in a bar swallowed by brave person
- Hand in certain position is shown in paper, daily
- Make amends with item reordered previously
- Likely to respond and foolishly create about X's opposite number
- Solitary man guarding front of goal going into extra time
- Slangy frat house request
- Occasion for a locker room pep talk
- It may be in the autumn air
- Kind of 15, one often dirty? It could be clean
Crossword clues of the day
- Holiday purchase ... or a hint to the circled letters
- Not ideal
- Revise rent, I note, or enter into continued possession
- One using Monster.com, maybe
- Meas. of fuel efficiency
- Winding spool on a fishing rod
- Needing no prescription: Abbr.
- Pied Piper's followers
- Visitors from another planet, in brief
- Father and Son: son goes off to be an author