Cards higher than kings
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cards higher than kings crossword clue.
"Cards higher than kings" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Luggage carrier at a hotel
- China : renminbi :: Japan : ___
- Host of the 1996 Summer Olympics
- Country music record label
- Mixed-breed dogs
- ''Darn it!''
- "This ___ a test"
- What serenity starts with
- TV scientist Bill who wrote 'Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation'
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
Crossword clues of the day
- Flavoring in a shaker
- Label above a Gail Collins or David Brooks column on nytimes.com
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- Leather with a napped surface
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- Sandwich often deep-fried
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.