Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Captive's plea crossword clue.
"Captive's plea" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The LA Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- When repeated, workout class instruction
- Cereal box word whose third and fourth letters are stylized as bits of cereal
- Eponymous town in southeastern Connecticut
- Phone company that became a mega-conglomerate
- Capital with the University of The South Pacific
- What some coffee menus list as 'misto'
- Strike at a newspaper office?
- Focus of a Buenos Aires museum
- Historic megalomaniac
- H.S. course whose textbooks are full of solutions
Crossword clues of the day
- Call to action
- "I ___ Feeling" (2009 chart-topper)
- Yarn store inventory
- Cover name on 'My Father At 100' (2011)
- Traffic noise dampener
- The conqueror Tamerlane, for one
- Show appreciation at a poetry slam
- Big name in the frozen aisle
- Locale for a trivia night
- Fictional maker of Dehydrated Boulders and Tornado Seeds ("just add water")