Captive turns over red containers holding explosives
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Captive turns over red containers holding explosives crossword clue.
"Captive turns over red containers holding explosives" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Hotshot becomes dizzy at centre and cannot leave Chinatown
- Gives camels drink made from cactus
- Being stingy, orders inexpensive fish
- Hunter in group carries heavy load
- Very occasionally Monaco noble travels to university in east
- American dog causes irritation
- Mutated gene shortens berry in some plants
- Rush back inside to evade eradication
- A few take around a day to weaken
- Not many in awe of famous leader
- Jokey suffix with most
- Starting lineup order
- Kind of temple
- Youngest MLB player to record 100 career home runs and 100 career stolen bases
- Sea creature with arms
- David Rakoff compositions
- Perfume bottle
- Appropriate time for acting unprofessionally
- First member of SCOTUS to officiate a same-sex wedding
- Tour vehicle, quaintly