Capital: family has wasted it
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Capital: family has wasted it crossword clue.
"Capital: family has wasted it" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Boat netting five carp
- Particular dock?
- Swedish chemist knocking up supermodel once
- Potty covered in hair, as an artefact
- A sovereign I preserve in instant coffee
- Impersonate Little John, brother
- Dumping grounds dry up, one of those filled with sewage
- Switch unit to join fight
- Stick on bottom, wounding
- State again reviewing repeated notes in paper
- Round like the Final Four
- Pharaoh known as a "boy king," informally
- Politicians' lapel adornments
- Home of the ancient philosopher Zeno
- Cyber Monday mo., usually
- Drug central to a 19th-century war between Great Britain and China
- Frequently emailed docs
- Starbucks 20-ounce size
- Inexperienced four-star naval officer?
- Ran in long, bounding strides