Capers in mains, oddly, yours truly fed to cook
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Capers in mains, oddly, yours truly fed to cook crossword clue.
"Capers in mains, oddly, yours truly fed to cook" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Intended name removed from fund …
- Better country with 20% less stock
- Scrap the second group picked up
- Dance with great skill where oil's found
- Love trendy coats Oscar's wearing
- Row in boxing arena because of matches where severe blow is likely
- English playmaker Jack heading for nightclub in drag
- Echoing musical with two notes raised
- Wise bird swallows start to irritate
- Nuanced translation of dialogue ignores it
- Was sloppy
- Pies, in the silent era
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- Patronized, as an inn
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Bluegrass musician Molly
- Regret in a big way
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Poetic time of day
Crossword clues of the day
- TiVo ancestor
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Confection container
- Line in a spreadsheet
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- Expensive violin
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback