Canines maybe tailing enigmatic European travelling home, initially
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Canines maybe tailing enigmatic European travelling home, initially crossword clue.
"Canines maybe tailing enigmatic European travelling home, initially" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Spot bit of orange in beer
- Adult beaten and embarrassed
- Sad film of little dish
- Arrest English rose taking drug on Sunday
- Journalist rejected current alternative
- German agreement to cut off tail of dodgy car
- A labyrinth intended, we hear, to cause consternation
- Lift hatch noisily for bird
- Convey miracle oddly missing objective
- Conduct church melody
- Tinder, maybe, wasn't reliable or practical
- Not yet broken in
- Either "E" in ESE
- Video game raider Croft
- Kentucky's Mammoth ___ National Park
- ___ oil (spicy condiment)
- Uneaten part of an entree, maybe
- One who digs for gold
- Vocalist heard on the Beatles' "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"
- Infomercial, e.g.
Crossword clues of the day
- Prepares for a surprise party
- Maryland's state bird
- What a fountain may provide
- Veteran cook given Asian bread
- Certain Olympic athletes since 1900
- A, B or C, or first, second or third
- For ingesting, as a vaccine
- Major online reference source
- See eg red and white Sierra carrying tonnes
- Supporting timber in home construction