Canada's only neighbor: Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Canada's only neighbor: Abbr. crossword clue.
"Canada's only neighbor: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Absolute hoot
- Scottish family
- Comedian Wong who starred in 'Always Be My Maybe'
- Word after 'lily' or 'launch'
- Kissing on the subway, for example: Abbr.
- 'Sanford and ___' (1970s Redd Foxx sitcom)
- Courtroom prosecutors: Abbr.
- Insect that might live in an indoor 'farm'
- Undergarment made by ThirdLove
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Iowa college
- What you'd rather not hear
- Runs interference for the offense?
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- 'Barber of Seville' composer
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
Crossword clues of the day
- Quite an achievement
- Spectrum license auctioneer
- Scottish valley
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Some party hires, for short
- Modest skirt
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Time-honored sayings
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it