Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it crossword clue.
"Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Rude sailor visiting priest during period of sexual excitement
- Fresh paint applied to a container for toys and sweets
- Device for stopping movement of barrel on slope
- Reincarnated editor reborn as actor
- Farmer's tool chest broken with donkey's foot
- Shameful attempt to steal answer books
- Prince ruling with father exploits awkward silences
- Accommodation for Swift in prison? About time!
- Winner of American beauty pageant getting partner
- One German scientist contracted to meet another one and another
- Sweet thing, a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
- Seedy hangout ... or a hint to finishing four Across answers in this puzzle
- New York Times podcast, with "The"
- Avoid committing oneself in a difficult situation
- Extremely slow speed
- Roundish hairstyle
- Hebrew song whose title means "My God! My God!"
- Third-most popular baby girls' name in the US in 2018, after Emma and Olivia
- Ten times CCLI
- Presidential candidate Klobuchar
Crossword clues of the day
- To be mulled over
- Diversion on a long flight
- Tim McGraw single that won the 2017 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Europeans dressed up in lederhosen, a disaster
- Start of most Commandments
- Finish doing the dishes
- Staple food — English lyricist, b. 1944
- Part of a Christmas song route
- Opposite of closeted
- Nintendo rival