"Can You Feel the Love Tonight" singer/composer
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" singer/composer crossword clue.
""Can You Feel the Love Tonight" singer/composer" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Detailed, with 'out'
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- Predatory marine mammal
Crossword clues of the day
- Capital of Jordan
- Law school course
- Alternative to speaking?
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- John or Jane in court
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?